2009年6月20日 星期六

Pet Bike- 寵物單車




I’ve always loved the feeling of the breeze, while ridding on my bike.

From Brisbane, Australia to Taipei, Taiwan
Since I don’t know how to ride a scooter, can’t really drive (not licenced to drive, was told not to drive), I’ve always rode my bike around Ming-Sheng district.

From my first baby pink bike
To my black sILLGEY with sparkly wheels, named- Cheerilee.

It was all like yesterday, when I just arrived Taiwan



Not familiar with anything here, can’t even balance on my bike.


I managed to run into trees
Or have someone on the back seat, running into walls together.




Once, there was this guy on his scooter, he stopped immediately, due to my horrific way of ridding, like I own the streets, the birthday cake he had with him flew away...dropped right in the middle of the street.




And I said to my friend
“It’s ok! It’ll be a unforgettable birthday for him! I’m sure he’s very thankful for what I’ve just done!”




It’s been four years since I landed on this island

All this time, my bike followed me everywhere

She’s just like my pet




We walk and stop
Wondering around with a curious mind, to those places we’ve never been to in the past.






一直以來, 我都很愛騎腳踏車迎著風的感覺




從澳洲到台灣這個地方


因為不會騎車更不會開車, 在民生社區我一直是靠著腳踏車代步




從剛下飛機的那台小粉紅


到後來黑色, 輪子撒滿亮亮的Cheerilee




還記得剛回台灣人生地不熟, 連騎腳踏車平衡感都有點問題




不是騎一騎撞樹


就是載人載到兩個人一起去撞牆




有一次還害一位機車騎士緊急煞車


車上的生日蛋糕整個往外飛




我還大言不慚地對朋友說“沒關係啦! 這樣他才會有一個難忘的生日! 他一定會感激我的!”




算一算, 四年就這樣過去了!




這些日子腳踏車陪著我這個大路痴去了好多地方




牠就像我的寵物一樣


我們一起走走停停一起帶著一顆好奇的心去那些沒去過得地方

沒有留言:

張貼留言